On May 6th, Grow with Google premiered their Manage Your Business Remotely in Times of Uncertainty live stream.
Stasia Kudrez, lead educator for Grow with Google, broadcast the live stream from her home office.
You can watch the full stream here, or see my time stamps below ⬇
Live stream timestamps
- How to update your Google My Business profile [03:14]
- How to update your website [12:26]
- How to update your Google Ads Campaigns [15:58]
- How to use Google Meet [21:18]
- How to use YouTube Live [30:42]
- Resources and tips [42:35]
- Live questions and answers [46:54]
During the stream, there was a section at the end for live questions and answers. Google have since put together a document with the most frequent questions they received online, from the related topics covered.
I have posted them below in this article.
Frequently asked questions
Google My Business
- Livestream Re-watch Link: https://youtu.be/CSVCXlJbjVg
- Grow with Google Website: google.com/grow
- Google Resources for Working Remotely: grow.google/remotework
- Google for Small Business: g.co/smallbusiness
- Google My Business: google.com/business
- Google Meet: meet.google.com
- YouTube: support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=9257498
- YouTube Livestreaming: youtube.com/livestreaming
- Guide to Hosting Virtual Events on YouTube: g.co/virtualeventsguide
- Creator Academy: creatoracademy.youtube.com
- Google COVID-19 Information: google.com/covid19
- Google for Small Business Resources: smallbusiness.withgoogle.com/news/
- Primer Mini-Courses for Small Businesses: g.co/primer/fromhome
- Primer App Download: yourprimer.com
- Applied Digital Skills Training: applieddigitalskills.withgoogle.com
- U.S Chamber of Commerce: uschamber.com/coronavirus
- Twitter Hashtags: #SmallBizLivestream #GrowWithGoogle
You can also see the frequently asked question and answers in this Google Doc.
See more resources and updates on phil-isherwood.co.uk
Find this useful? Share with your friends and colleagues ⬇